Updates for the 2019 Stonebridge Sharks Swim Team
Hello SB Sharks,
We hope that everyone is enjoying the nice weather. Sharks Swim Team is right around the corner! We wanted to pass along a few key announcements:
- New Sharks Website - We have updated our main Sharks website. You can get to it by going to stonebridgesharks.com (or stonebridgesharks.swimtopia.com). Check it out when you get a second. Feel free to give us your feedback on the 'Contact Us' link. The new website not only gives us a fresher new look, it will also make volunteer sign-up, communications, and general swim meet management so much easier.
- 2019 Head Coach - Please welcome our new coach for the 2019 season, Jeffrey Qin! Jeffrey will be sending out a brief welcome note later this week.
- Registration - Swim Team Registration is right around the corner too. Many of you have probably seen that pool membership opened up last week. We will be opening Sharks Swim Team Registration on April 25th. You will see an email asking you to reset your password later this week. You can use your existing login from last year to access the new site for registration.
- Looking for New Sharks - Please help us get the word out to new families and kids looking for something fun to do this summer, or to kids who are looking for a summer swim team. Attached is a flyer that you can hand out to new families (sharks_promo.pdf). If you refer a new swimmer/family to the Stonebridge SwimTeam this year, we will offer you a choice of $10 off your Registration fee or a free T-Shirt.
- Open House - We will be conducting our Open House on May 16th from 7-8:30pm at the Stonebridge Pool. Below is a link to our Open House. Please make every effort to stop by. Coach Jeffrey and others will be making some key announcements. We will also be selling our 2019 Stonebridge Sharks T-Shirts. There may be limited quantity for your size. Please reserve your t-shirt during registration to ensure that your swimmer will get one. The shirts will be on sale at Open House (and at Registration online). Whatever remains after Open House will be sold at full price. Attached is our flyer for Open House (sharks_openhouse.pdf).
Let's make this season the best one yet!
The Sharks Cove