B Meet Guidelines
The Sharks swim in the Seneca B League for our B meets on Wednesday evenings. We encourage all of our swimmers to attend the B Meets! It's a great opportunity for the entire team to get together and cheer each other on.
- A swimmer is eligible to Swim
- An individual event (including the I.M.) only once per week in either an A or B meet.
- A total of three individual strokes and the I.M. per meet.
- All swimmers must perform a “legal” stroke in order to participate.
- If a swimmer swims a total of three (3) individual strokes in an A meet, they may still swim the fourth stroke in a B meet (but only as exhibition)
Click below for more information.